December 28, 2011

Striped Baby Boy Photo Birth Announcement - {Free Photo Birth Announcement}

This is another announcement (4x6) that I made a few years ago and just forgot about. I think the thing I like the most about this design is the colorful stripes in the middle of the page.

I found the picture of the little guy on the Internets. But I am sure that you could recreate this picture pretty easily at home. Maybe Michelle might be willing to do a post about DIY baby photography.

Free Baby Announcement

The only thing you need to do is customize the babies information. It really shouldn't take more than 15 minutes for you to start and complete this little announcement.

After you download the PSD file you'll need to download the fonts I used. The two fonts for the announcement are Halo Handletter and Geo Sans Light. Both are downloadable from DaFonts.com

*click on the picture to be linked to the download page.

Halo Handletter


Geo Sans Light

If you have any problems feel free to email me and I will gladly help. (lovinglifedesigns@gmail.com)

*Remember Loving Life downloads are for followers only. We ask that if you download our creations that you become a follower, it only takes a second. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment