December 16, 2014

How to make Blogger Comments Avatar Image Round
{Blogger Tutorial}

Last week I showed you how to turn your Blogger About Me widget image from square to round. This week I am showing you how to make your commentors avatar image round. Again, just like last week, this update will take you about 30 seconds.

How to Make Blogger Comments Avatar Image Round: A Blogspot Tutorial

1. Go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML.
2. A few lines down you'll find <b:skin>--</b:skin>



3. Click the arrow next to it to expand your blogs template code.
4. Scroll down until you find #comments .avatar-image-container img
5. Just after the { but before the closing } you will need to add the following code.
-webkit-border-radius: 50em; 
-moz-border-radius: 50em; 
border-radius: 50em;
6. And change the border width from 1px to 0px.
7. Save your template.

Viola you are done! Again bask in the awesomeness of your round avatar.

If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will be happy to answer them. If you apply this update to your blog, I would love to see it in action. Leave a comment and post a link to your blog.

Creative Commons License

2 comments:

  1. been looking for this! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried several tutorials and I don't know what I am doing wrong. Nothing wants to work. :(

    ReplyDelete