October 7, 2012

I'm a Mormon - Ann M. Dibb {Free Printable}

During the saturday morning session of  general conference Ann M. Dibbs gave a talk titled "I'm a Mormon." It was a beautiful talk aimed a the young women of the church.
Sister Ann M. Dibb, second counselor in the Young Women general presidency, recalled meeting a teenage member of the Church a few years ago. She immediately knew this sister was not from Utah because of the words on her T-shirt which read, “I'm a Mormon. Are you?” Sister Dibb was impressed by this young woman's bold declaration and pondered what her own T-shirt would figuratively say. She concluded it would read, “I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it.” 
She said it is important to be confident in Church membership, just like the apostle Paul who said, “...I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. . . .” 
“Such conversion and confidence is the result of diligent and deliberate effort. It is individual. It is the process of a lifetime,” Sister Dibb said.
Read more about the talk here.

It was a wonderful talk and I was inspired to create a poster from her magnificent message.


I've created 3 files for you to download. Choose your size, print and put it in your favorite frame or gift to that young woman in your life.

 *Remember Loving Life downloads are for followers only. We ask that if you download our creations that you become a follower, it only takes a second. Thanks.



Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment