March 4, 2015

March 2015
Visiting Teaching Handout



This months Visiting Teaching message is about the long suffering and patience of Jesus Christ. You can read the article here.

I found it to be a uniquely profound message for myself. I've been struggling with my patience lately - with my children, my family, generally just in life. It was a comfort and a wonderful reminder, on what it means to be patient.

The quote I chose for the handout spoke to me deeply. In fact the entire paragraph this quote is from hit me hard and stuck.
“Patience means accepting that which cannot be changed and facing it with courage, grace, and faith. It means being ‘willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon [us], even as a child doth submit to his father’ [Mosiah 3:19]. Ultimately, patience means being ‘firm and steadfast, and immovable in keeping the commandments of the Lord’ [1 Nephi 2:10] every hour of every day, even when it is hard to do so.”
I hope, like me, everyone will work on being patient this March.

What stood out to you?



*Remember - Loving Life Designs downloads are for followers only. We ask that if you download our creations you become a follower or like our Facebook page. It only takes a second. Thanks. 

 *A little note - The image is 4x6 size card. Sorry to those of you who prefer 5x7 size cards. If you would like a 5x7 size let me know and I'll whip one up.


Thanks for reading. Enjoy!



We also have some smartphone wallpapers you can download and use.

How to download and install LLD's wallpapers - While viewing the site on your phone, click on the corresponding link and it will take you to a new page, hold your finger down on the image, a dialog box will appear after a few seconds asking what you want to do with the image, click on "Save Image". You can then assign the picture to your wallpaper through your settings panel.


 

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment