April 15, 2015

How to Remove & Hide Blogger Attribution Widget
{Blogger Tutorial}

Today I have another easy blogger tutorial for you and AGAIN it will take just 30 seconds to add to your blog code.

This tutorial is on how to remove the blogger attribution widget easily AND without frustration. I don't know about you but I have tried other tactics to delete it and that mean little widget keeps showing back up.

I have found that this method is the fastest, easiest and works 100%* of the time (*when I do it).

How to Remove & Hide Blogger Attribution Widget: A Blogger Tutorial

1. go to Dashboard > Template > Customize.
2. Click on Advanced.
3. Scroll to Add CSS.
4. Add the following code.
#Attribution1 { display:none; }
5. Make sure the Blogger attribute is gone in the preview window.
6. Click Apply to Blog.

Viola You are done!

What do you think? Are there any other tutorials you would like to see?

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment