February 23, 2011

2011 Calendar {Free Printable}

Two posts in one day? Incredible.

Don't get excited, I won't be doing this all the time.

and yes it's the end of February, I know, I know. To explain I had made a calendar for the end of last year and also created the month of January so that I had time to create another one. Well, that plan back fired and I forgot to make a new one and I just got around to creating this one. It's fun and whimsical and is not meant to be taken seriously.

free 2011 calendar print img 1
free 2011 calendar print img 2
free 2011 calendar print img 3
free 2011 calendar print img 4
free 2011 calendar print img 5
free 2011 calendar print img 6

It's a pretty easy print. Simply print it on an 8.5x11" piece of paper and cut it in half or don't it actually looks nice with the two next to one another. I printed it on card stock (that you can pick up at any local paper supply, I used xpedx). Just to be sure it would withstand the torture most calendars are subject to.



Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. This is fun, and I am printing it right this minute! You girls did a great job with this!

    ReplyDelete