February 28, 2011

Princess Party Invitation

Here is a princess party that I designed. I think it's really cute. I'm thinking of doing one with the same concept for a 4th of July party.


Again this is a PSD file so you'll need a program that can view and edit PSD files. I found this lovely paragraph from ehow.com about viewing PSD files without the Adobe product.
If Photoshop is not available, the PSD files are compatible with other free image-editing programs. Some of these include Picasa 3.6, from Google. The GIMP, or the GNU Image Manipulation Program, from The GIMP Team, and Paint.Net, which is based on Microsoft's .NET Framework. All of these can open PSD files to view or edit them as if they were a native format. But they do not have a separate viewer to simply view the files.

Both are free and, from my understanding, have a small learning curve and shouldn't be too hard to figure out.



For the main text of the invitation I used a font called "Teen" that can be downloaded from dafont.com.

free princess party invitation
Click the image to download

For the "you're invited to a Princess party"text  I used the font titled "my own topher" it can be downloaded from Kevin and Amanda's Free Scrapbook Fonts page at from kevinandamanda.com. Can I just say how much I love all those fonts. That is all. I simplified/rasterized the type layer so that you don't have to edit it. But it's an incredible font and I suggest you download it.


Click the image to download

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment