July 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home United States Style {free printable}

Last night after blog surfing I was inspired to create a home sweet home poster. Instead of matching the well known phrase with a house I thought it would be an interesting twist to place the home sweet home with a silhouette of the united states. It's really not meant to be 4th of Julyish (plus we are a month past that) but it is a little patriotic. Something small to remind us that we love our country all year long. Same reason as to why I have my nativity picture displayed all year. How cute would this be in a white frame above your front door? The answer....incredibly adorable.

Home Sweet Home Poster blue
Home Sweet Home Poster green
Home Sweet Home Poster pink
Home Sweet Home Poster yellow

I think this could be a really great idea for different states or even other countries posters. If you would like me to create one for your state become a follower and then let me know.

I did a mock up of Utah to see what it would look like.

home sweet home poster utah

Enjoy & as always, it's free.

The print size is 8 x 10 and should fit a standard 8 x 10 frame.  

*As a courtesy we ask that you follow us before you download our designs - it only takes a second*















6 comments:

  1. Hey! I am a new follower of your blog and would love a Home Sweet Home download of Utah. I love the solid blue background. Thanks!!!

    Stacey
    staceystephens1325@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this is from a LONG time ago but would love a Home Sweet Home download of Washington with the solid blue background if you still can! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie I would love to do one for you. You'll have to give me sometime to do it. I've buried the file somewhere. I'll post one as soon as I finish it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Elizabeth, do you still do this? I would love a Home Sweet Home download of Dominican Republic with pink background, Im currently living in Canada and I miss my country, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what font is this? thanks!

    ReplyDelete