July 12, 2011

Search Ponder and Pray Poster

Today we have a 8x10 poster... but before I show you the design, lets discuss.......

READ ME*****
We have noticed that there have been a lot of downloads lately and we are so extremely happy that you love our stuff enough to put them in to your homes and use them. But as a nice jester or saying...." if you download.. please start following".  It would be really awesome!!!! Just click that "FOLLOW" box on the right column under "Followers"... We would love you so very very much if you choose to do that.


Well now to show you what we have for you today. This was by far one of my favorite songs in church primary while growing up. I always catch myself singing or humming it randomly through out the day. It's a beautiful song. The poster is an 8x10. I couldn't work with a good smaller size poster. I apologize.










Remember... As always.. it's free!!!!

Enjoy

1 comment: