March 28, 2011

Birthday Calender

If you are anything like me, you forget birthday dates very easily. I always remember them after the fact and then I feel like a lousy friend or family member. For today's download I decided to fix my birthday forgetting problems and made this fun calender reminder. The best thing about this is you don't have to redo it every year. Just write the date and the persons name under the month and you are good to go for years.. unless there is a birth in the family or some other situation that makes you add a birthday. You can easily laminate the thing if you want. Right now I have it hanging on my fridge. I would love to hang it in my office area at home... If I had one.... Oh I long for the day I get a home office.



It's a 8.5 x 11 so give a giant hooray or fist pump.. which ever you prefer for no cropping!!!

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It is great! Your designs are classy and fun. Can't wait to see what you post next!
    Loves,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice calendar.
    Thanks from Bolivia

    ReplyDelete