February 1, 2013

Free Facebook Covers

It's February! I'm so happy that it's February. I hate January. I know hate is a strong word, but I honestly HATE January. It's so cold and I'm usually done with the winter weather by January 1st. So hooray for February. Yes, I know this month can be cold, but it's the beginning of the end of this awful cold weather and that is why I LOVE February! Not to mention it has two great holidays... Ground Hogs Day, my husband and I watch the hilarious movie with Bill Murray, every Feb 2nd, and Valentines Day..created by Hallmark :) But I love it. It's a day I get to express to my family I love them, then just telling "I love you."

To help bring in this happy month I've created two fun Facebook timeline covers for you to download.


Numero uno.  is easy. No editing of any kind. Just download the file here and upload to Facebook. 



No. 2 a little more difficult, but no worries I will walk you through it.

Instructions:

1. Download the file here. I always suggest you download files to your desktop. Easier to find and then you can always move it to a different destination.

2. Open it up in Photoshop. The file name will be "LLDfacebookcoverValentinesPhoto.psd"

3. Select the photo you would like to use and drag it into Photoshop. Once it is in the file press "enter"

4. Now you are going to put your image layer between the layers titled "Clipping Mask" and "Kisses"

5. You are then going to right click your image layer and scroll down to "Create Clipping Mask"


Now, resize and move your image to where you want it.

7. Vola! Your image is set!

8. Save the psd file, and do a "Save As" as a jpeg.

9. Last but not least, upload as your Facebook cover!

Enjoy!

We would love to see the covers in action! Please leave a comment with a link to your Facebook page to see  it. Thank you!

Michelle

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment