February 7, 2013

Valentines Day Poster - {Free Printable}

I meant to post this yesterday but illness has kept me in bed and since I am still in bed this is going to be real short. 

Happy Valentines Day Everyone I hope it's a good one. 

I made this 8 x 10 poster a about a week ago for Valentines Day. It's from 1 Corinthians chapter 13. I was inspired by, you would not believe, How I Met Your Mother. I've been re-watching the seasons and Marshal quoted this verse during one of the episodes centered around Lily and Marshals wedding.


This version of 1 Corinthians chapter 13 is from the King James Bible.  


I also made 4 x 5.25 cards. I've left a little white space around the blue to made a nice border. Just print and cut. 



Let me know if you need a different size. I'll be happy to make it. 

Enjoy. 

*Remember - Loving Life Designs downloads are for followers only. We ask that if you download our creations you become a follower. It only takes a second. Thanks. 


Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment